Sunday, May 27, 2007

Attempt At Honesty.

Lets just cut the crap, I'm depressed. I've been seeing a counselor almost every week for the last three years, though I do feel it's been something thats bothered me since early childhood.

The therapy and medication has helped, but sometimes I just get so low and so overwhelmed, and I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have moments where I wish I can take the easy way out. You can interpret that last sentence anyway you want.

Everyday is a battle for me, to keep going and not to give up. Everyday is a battle where I have to struggle just to grab some kind of foothold before the shit hits the fan.

I am by no means ungrateful for the good things that I do have in my life, because with out them I would have thrown in the towel long ago. Its just that I don't know what it'll take for things to get better.