Saturday, July 21, 2007

A bit of everything.

So Wednesday was second time I got to put men on in practice I, and I must say I'm enjoying it more and more. I went up against three people during jigeiko, Dave, Yano Sensei and Feng. I got my ass whooped and handed to me all three times but it was still a fun experience. But whats most important is that I can still learn from all of them, by reflecting on what happened and what I can do to improve. The thing that really stood out for me was to not be afraid of attacking, and when I do I must go all in. Not to mention that I must remember to follow through after an attack.

This week was also the first week of uni, and boy was it a snore. I really have to hit the ground running though, as hopefully this will be my last semester as an undergrad. I say hopefully because there is still the chance that I'm going to fuck things up immensely, and have to do another semester. But fingers crossed I'll be able to keep up my credit average and do my masters next year.

Fingers crossed people.