Friday, September 7, 2007

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid boy.

I've learned my lesson. Never again will I miss Kendo. First I do crappier on a final exam after skipping Kendo practice the day before, while on the occasion that I did go I actually got good marks. And now I've just had a pretty shit day (that thankfully got better in the evening) after missing yet another Kendo practice. Not to mention the shit mark on the assignment I was working on in that one week where I missed both practices. In light of all of this I am going to make a vow to myself.

I, Muhammad Iqbal, will always go to Kendo practice, no matter how much I feel like a turd, whether it be physically or mentally. And I, Muhammad Iqbal, will do my best to finish my affairs, be it academic, , social or personal, before practice, so that I can enjoy said activity and give it my 1000%. May I, Muhammad Iqbal, ever skip Kendo practice from now on, except if I've just had my dick cut off or something closely resembling that, will have to 100 hayasuburi with full bogu, or do 50 push ups with full bogu.

Done.