Friday, January 4, 2008

In Arsène We Trust!

"To give absolutely everything I have, every bit of energy to make this Club successful, and make this team successful, because I feel it's a pleasure to work with the team and they give absolutely everything as well, so I want to give everything to make this team successful."
- Arsène Wenger's new years resolution for 2008.

If Wenger can do it, then so can I. So for once, here is a sincere attempt:

1) At the very least sustain a Credit average for the first semester.
2) Turn that Credit average into a Distinction average for the second semester.
3) Be more healthy (this means both food and exercise).
4) Manage my money better.
5) Last but by no means least, be an even better boyfriend/bell-boy to Yasmin.

Put $100 down for me breaking 3 of those resolutions before mid-year.