Thursday, August 23, 2007

Losing it.

*NERD ALERT* Those of you who are allergic to nerd particles, turn away... now! What am I saying, anyone who reads this blog with even the slightest allergies towards nerd particles would be dead by now.

Holy-mother-of-fuck I am going to wear out the refresh button on my browser if the HD version of the new Metal Gear Solid 4 trailer, released at the Games Convention in Leipzig, Germany, doesn't come out. I know that there is no actual way to wear out the refresh button on your web browser, after all it isn't actually there, so its more like I'm going to wear out the left mouse button, but I think even Firefox is soon going to be sick of me staring at the same page, refreshing it every other minute, and then groaning like I've just been punched in the stomach.

For now, I shall drool on these...


Raging Raven


Crying Wolf


Laughing Octopus


Screaming Mantis


Looks like Foxhound is back.