Monday, December 17, 2007

Arsenal 1 - 0 Chelsea (Fuck Ashley Cole).

Ashley, you are a poor excuse not just for a footballer but also for a half-decent human being. You unnecessarily pushed another man in the throat, and to be honest, you looked pathetic rolling on the ground faking an injury after being able to walk to that particular spot just fine. Whats the matter tranny? Afraid that the ref saw what you did? I hope action is taken against you. I hope you get a suspension. I hope your fake dick falls off. I hope your dog then mistakes it as a tasty treat and devour it on your bed as you lay there next to your tranny wife. Or better yet, I hope your tranny wife mistakes the fallen fake dick and cooks it for breakfast. Or maybe you can go suck on it. Yeah, go suck yourself .

Fuck you, tranny.

PS: WE WON BITCH!